For last while, I was getting inquiry about coming to the class from the people who live bit far away. Driving more than one hour for two hour class simply doesn’t make sense, dose it?
And then I was thinking to set up sit and sew style day in my studio. People can bring whatever they want to work on the day or start the new adventure.
I will be there to assist your project, teach skills, consult design and solve problems for you.
You can bring your friends or family with you. Meet and make new friends too!
Details are as below.
Date : 22nd February, 2020
Time : from 10.00 to about 16.00
Place : Slaney Quilting Studio, Rathvilly, Co. Carlow
Fee : €55.00
€20.00 deposit needs to be paid securing your place.
This fee includes a lovely home made lunch provided by our local café.
Booking method : through the website
I can have 8 people on the day and they will be taken on a first come, first served basis through the online booking system.
There is no refund of deposit unless someone asks to be on a waiting list.
You need to bring…
Own sewing machine and sewing tools.
Project material. Choice of fabrics, wadding and threads are available from the studio.
The brief list of what you could do on the day.
- Learn or re-learn very basic of quilt making and sewing.
- Start a new project suits or develops your skill.
- Sort out or finish your PHD(Project Half Done) quilts.
- Hand sewing works like needle turn applique and English paper piecing are welcome too. But I can’t really help you with hand quilting… Sorry!
- Learn new technique – curved piecing, improv. piecing, foundation paper piecing, free motion quilting, applique and so on.
- If you are not sure, do consult me anything prior to the date.
Contact : Tomomi
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 085 – 7749774