Here is the thing…
When I started talking about the beginner’s 6 weeks course earlier in March, I was contacted by some people who wanted to come from a bit far. That made me feel really happy and honored but at the same time, I think it’s not fair for someone to drive more than one hour to come for two hour classes. I do admire anyone’s enthusiasm to do so and I wouldn’t stop them but there might be easier options for those? And I was thinking about it since…
And here is what I would like to do.
Half day or full day of class on the date of your choice
I am more than happy to have people in the studio at anytime to enjoy quilt making. It would be flexible to fit your busy schedule and specific purpose as much as I can.
This class can be
- One to one or with a small group
- Opportunity to learn the basic of sewing/quilting or certain quilt making skills
- Moment to get those half done projects to be finished
- Time to get inspired and start something new
- Excuse to have fun spending time with fabrics and your friends
Or anything you need on your quilt making journey. I am totally open to your suggestions!
The half day class
- Three to four hours, in the morning or afternoon
- Cost : €40 per person
The Full day class
- Up to six hours
- Cost : €60 per person
- Lunch is optional
Do bring your machine and sewing tools.
A lot of quilting cotton is available from my studio but it is not possible to cover everybody’s taste. So bring whatever you have.
Contact me if you are interested.